Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cover Girls

Thanks to my mom, Kate and I have our first magazine cover together!  Last year Molly Bojangles graced the November issue of Women's Way with her "moo" (this will probably not be what Kate calls my mom hahaha).  But this year, mom just HAD to include Kate of course!  Oreck has just come out with a Kid Vacuum so I guess it works! :)  So there we are all four Johnson-Johnston girls! 

My mom is an amazing business woman and I credit her incredible success to not only her business smarts, but her personal care and attention to all of her customers.  I'm just proud to call her my momma in more ways than one!  If you ever visit the Chattanooga Oreck Vacuums store (located at 7200 Shallowford Rd) it won't take you long to fall in love with many of the products that Oreck offers for a clean & healthy home.  I won't go into saleswoman mode, as Steven tells me I often do, but trust me you will LOVE an Oreck. Ok, I could talk forever about vacuum cleaners and other household cleaning products, but I won't bore you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment