Monday, June 14, 2010

Cheeeese

This is what I got when I held my phone out and said "Cheeeese." And this makes this photo lovin' momma real happy. I think my girl likes the camera as much as her mommy hehehe :) While daddy is rollin' his eyes as I beg him for "just a couple more pics" I think Sweet K is gonna be smilin' away (hopefully).  I'll let you know after our next "photo shoot". God has truly blessed us with such a happy baby girl! From waking up to her sweet little voice and the smile I get when I walk in her room to the need to cuddle with mommy for naptime- she sleeps 9-10 hours at night in her crib, so letting her nap in mommy and daddy's bed is fine with me. Maybe one day she'll nap in her crib, but until then it's snuggling with mommy in the big bed (I normally sneak away once she's sound asleep :) How I LOVE this baby girl!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this....I need to train Rader to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your carefree summer braid. You both are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete