Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trick or Treat Sneak Peek...






Clothes Designed and Made by Yours Truly and the fabulous Abbey Duncan.  A first look at LiviKate's Collection's Halloween Line. (Fall, Winter, and Christmas are coming soon)  Can you tell we Love Halloween?! We just adored the Fabrics and Appliques we found for Halloween this year so we went a little crazy. Everything pictured can be made in any size from newborn to junior. This was our first sneak peek at the pics (aren't our "models" ADORABLE?!?!) so I thought I'd share a few.... Thank you Mme photography








                            
































4 comments:

  1. I love these outfits!!! Do you have a website where I can order from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! We are currently working on our website, but until then you can send us an email livikate@gmail.com or send me a message on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will for sure send you something on FB because I love the brown dress that your daughter is wearing in those last pictures. I love anything and everything monogrammed!!!!

    ReplyDelete