Thursday, February 24, 2011

And it was called Yellow.

Have I ever told you how much I love the color Yellow? Well, I do. I actually love it a lot and I don't know about you, but I. AM. SO. READY. FOR. SPRING!!!! I mean, the snow has been great and all, but I am ready for flowers, green grass, sunshine, birds, planting, and all those other great things that make my hubby sneeze his head off too :) We have been having the most gorgeous weather lately and I am having Spring Fever like crazy!!!  Out with the cold and snow, in with the warmth and COLOR. That's right, I am bringing color back into my home.  Just like Justin brought sexy, I'm bringing color back.

Specifically, Yellow.


I'm working my way through "Total Money Makeover" or should I say, 
Dave Ramsey's kicking my butt the whole way through :)  Steven and I have set some crazy (in a good way) financial goals for ourselves and I have to be reminded daily, as Dave says it best,
"Live like no one else, so you can live like no one else"









Got the gorgeous fabric for the pillow in the front from a sweet friend.








Who else is SOOOO ready Spring?!?




2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you girl! Your yellow accents look so pretty around the house and you know how I feel about that super gorgeous gray and yellow throw pillow! :)

    You mentioned Justin bringing back sexy. Is he EVER going to do a new album? I love me some Justin about like how you love your yellow.

    And Dave Ramsey will kick your tail...envelope system and all...but if you're like me, it's always a good and much needed swift kick to the rear! :)

    Happy Thursday!! FRIDAY'S A COMIN'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chalk board with the yellow frame and little wreath! Perfect! You are great at decorating your home! I always love seeing the pictures you put on here :) Happy Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete