Sunday, February 7, 2010

Canned Heat


Thank goodness it's cold, rainy, snowy, and yucky outside because if it wasn't, I would be going even more crazy right now.  Don't get me wrong I'm absolutely loving my time home with my new sweet baby girl, but this is all new to me.  I'm the kind of person who is usually "burning the candle at both ends" as my parents like to describe me.  There are a few things that I cannot wait to get back to as soon as the doctor gives me the green light.  

Center Stage wasn't a huge blockbuster hit, but it's still one of my favorite movies.  As I think about all the things in life I can't wait to return to, the song "Canned Heat" from the final dance scene, plays in my head. All because I've "Got Canned Heat in my heels tonight baby"

And when I can release this canned heat....


I'll be doing a little of this... 


Oh Exercise how I've missed you!
I've been dreaming of my return to the YMCA




Maybe a little of this...


If not in the mountains, at least in Hilton Head this summer :)




A lot of this....





And hopefully landing a date with this incredible man... :)







2 comments: