Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home is where...



It's been almost 4 Years since Steven and I purchased our first home and I could not imagine living anywhere else. I LOVE our house! We were so blessed to find this house and really felt that it was due to God's perfect timing that we stumbled upon it when we did.  It has so much personality and character and I could imagine living here for a really long time (if that's in God's plan for our lives of course!)  It's where we started our lives together as a family and started growing our family with the birth of Baby K.  I love landscaping and gardening and after starting our first vegetable garden last year, I can't wait to get outside this Spring plant some veggies and work on my flower gardens.  I know the saying "Home is where your heart is" really means that it doesn't matter where you live as long as your heart is there, but this house will always be so special to me and no matter what life brings us or where it moves us, I will always have a special place in my heart for our first home.  It is where Steven and I began our marriage and our family and I could not think of a better place to start either one.




This is right after we signed for our new Home! February 7, 2006 





Our First Christmas 2006




Molly Bojangles joined our family December 2007! 
How we love Her :)




I LOVE Fall. Especially decorating for it! Halloween 2008.





We've always worked a booth at the Fall Festival for Halloween every year (even when we were dating), but this year (2008) we stayed at home and handed out candy.  I loved being at home and visiting with all the lil' Trick & Treaters!





Our Little Family of 3....





And about to Make us a Family of 4! :)




Our Sweet Little Girl 
Welcomed Kate January 2010!

Crazy Hair Day :)



How I look forward to all the many memories we will continue to make in our home and what God has in store for us as our little family grows!  


No comments:

Post a Comment