Saturday, February 20, 2010

28 days and counting






T-Minus 28 DAYS UNTIL SPRING!


Such beauty blooms in my own front yard


Spring is exactly 28 days from today and believe me I am counting down.  Spring is my absolute favorite (ok, when Fall is here it's my favorite and when Spring is here it is).  I am a Spring baby as well as my brother and mom (whose birthday is actually the first day of Spring) so we do a lot of celebrating! There are so many things that I am looking forward to this Spring so I thought I would just compile them into a Top Ten List

1. Planting our 2nd annual Vegetable Garden and actually having some clue of what we're doing this time :) (although our first garden was pretty fruitful!)

2. 'The Last Song' coming out on April 2nd- The book was amaaaaazing! It's such a good read and the movie looks like it's gonna be just as good! (And after being disappointed in 'Dear John' the book and even more the movie I feel like Nicholas has really redeemed himself  :)


3. The Smell of Fresh Cut Grass and Cutting the Grass 
(Yes, I love to cut the grass and it's MY John Deere hehe)


4. Going and picking out flowers and planting them in the evenings


5. Sitting in our Breezeway 


6. Easter- because it's one of the main family events in my extended family AND it's at my parent's house this year! Wahoo! 


7. Taking out the Winter Wear in my closet and Replacing it with my Spring/Summer attire


8. Spring Cleaning! -I may not be good at keeping things picked up, but I really like to deep clean!


9. My brother coming in town to finally meet Baby Kate!


10. Spring Dance Recital because it means Summer break! 

Today was absolutely GORGEOUS! I want nothing more than to be outside on days like this.  We felt like it was warm enough to take Kate for her first stroll so we loaded up and headed to Lee to walk.  I love to walk at Lee because you can walk forever without having to walk the same path over and over again.  The sun was shining and I was loving doing even the simplest form of physical activity! I have been sooooo ready to get moving again it's not even funny! I even broke a little sweat :) Here's a few pics from our stroll



She was sooo good (slept most of the time) LOVES that paci!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment