Monday, May 10, 2010

Ballerina Girl

Kate was AWESOME at the dance recital this past weekend!!! She sat on my mom's lap and watched the program like such a well behaved little lady! :) She even got to wear her little tutu I bought for her almost immediately after I found out we were having a little girl! I love her so much and had such a wonderful first Mother's Day! God has truly blessed me beyond what I could have ever imagined! Here's some recent pics of my little Ballerina Girl.....





Such a Happy Baby Girl!!!


My Sweet Baby




K's recital outfit :)


Now- Summer Break and everyday home with my girl -Wahoo!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh the tutu is cute and she has on ballerina slippers...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH my goodness hailey! Those pictures are priceless!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete