Monday, May 17, 2010

My Big Sister's a Pug



Warning: you may call me a crazy dog lady at the end of this post

We love Molly Bojangles and I can't wait for Kate to grow up loving her too.  She has already started noticing and watching her.  She even reaches out to touch her when she's close to her. I know they are going to be the best of friends!  I was so excited when I found the cutest onesie for K when I was pregnant.  I got a good laugh out of the crowd when I wrapped it up, signed it "From Molly Bojangles" and put it among the gifts at one of my baby showers :) The real laugh came when everyone who thought my sister was the one responsible for the gift learned I was behind it.  I can't believe Kate's already wearing it! 


Molly Bojangles and "her gift" for Kate :) Nov.2009






Big Sister wasn't cooperating at first so I just snapped some of Kate








I had to jump in and try to make this photo shoot successful




















Then I tried to just put Kate where Molly Bo was






I think Kate is saying "just cooperate so mommy will quite taking pictures"







Then Molly Bo scoots away....And that's a wrap :)





1 comment: