Thursday, October 7, 2010

Procrastination Pays Off

Remember in my Gone post I told you how sick I was about the tragic day I dropped my Mac and lost EVERYTHING?!? Well, that day is now a little less tragic.  See, I take a lot of pictures on my iPhone.  It's convenient, always available, and the pics have a pretty decent quality.  I was about to text my big bro a next pic of sweet baby Kate the other day when I realized, "I bet I can retrieve all the pics I've sent him through my text history."  And then I realized something even better- "I haven't uploaded my pics to iPhoto in a very, very, very long time"- like March. like 1,546 pics to be exact.  AND even better, not long after the tragedy, I realized I had a lot of pics on my camera from the summer. Like 2, 372.  (I know I'm a crazy picture lady that should upload more often.)

I discovered not only do I have pictures from every month that sweet baby Kate made her arrival, I have one for every month in her green chair. WAHOO!!! My procrastination paid off in a big way this time!

All pics are uploaded safely into iPhoto now and the hubs is going to back them up soon (right, honey?!)

So rejoice with me if you would and let's stroll down memory lane! Can't believe Sweet Baby Kate is almost 9 Months old!


The happiest day Ever- January 12, 2010 



1 Month Old & one massive scratch :(




2 Months Old- we def. got the Holiday theme going on :)



3 Months Old- growing like a weed!




4 Months Old- There's that beautiful smile!




5 Months Old





6 Months Old- Miss Personality!







7 Months Old (last pic before surgery to have white bump removed!)







8 Months Old- One happy, happy baby girl!



When I look back at the early pics, she looks so little bitty! I mean, she was, but it's still hard to remember! Thank you Lord for these pictures.  Even though they are just pictures, they're important to me and I thank you I was able to recover them!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so happy Hailey! Joseph and I were discussing how sick we would be if this happened to us! I am so glad you have these pics of sweet Kate! We want to see you guys again soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete